Guys, we should start detailed planning for F*-day.
Below is a very rough draft of the script for the upcoming bit-coin fork, as proposed by the Field Op managers at last week's meeting. Read it carefully and bring any suggestions etc. to the next meeting [Note 0]. Special Agents Neckbeard, SwampThing, NakaTuring, and BitSavior will be receiving additional details through the usual channel (if the backlog clears in time).
All times are UTC of F*-day. You must all have received a Chinese fortune cookie at the Friday brunch with the date; please keep it secret. (Harry, the janitor says that you left yours on the table; please see him ASAP.)
- 02:12:23 Infiltrated relay nodes will activate the Utterly Absurd Soft Fork (UASF) filter, which will censor any block that does not vote for HalfWit. Every client that happens to be connected only to UASF relays will stop receiving the blockchain. That is estimated to disable 37% of all clients. At least 23% of them will ask for help on /bitcoin and /btc, and will get what they deserve.
- 03:00:00 Bit-coin Unhinged (BU) will be activated by the miners we bribed. The coin will then split into Bitcoin-Blokestream (BTC-B), with 1 MB blocks and 40% of the hashpower; and Bitcoin-Unhinged (BTC-U), with anyone-guess-the-size blocks and 60% of the hashpower.
- 03.08:47 All Chore-supporting relay nodes, even those that are not UASF-rigged, will refuse to propagate the BTC-U blockchain. About 8237 additional clients, who by then will have upgraded to BU-compliant wallets but will happen to be connected to Chore relays only, will be thoroughly confused. As a result, they will lose a few hundred coins in total, as payments will be reissued or sent to receivers who will have opted for BTC-B.
- 03:09:22 The reverse will happen to about 13255 clients who will still be running Chore-compliant wallets but will be connected to BU-compliant relay nodes only; with the same end result.
- 03:10:25 Another 25266 clients will manage to reach both BU and Chore miners. Their transactions will be confirmed randomly in the BTC-U chain only, in the BTC-B chain only, or in both chains, depending on how the coins are tainted. Since each of those clients will see only one chain, there will be more confusion and thus more coin loss.
- 04:12:14 Right after the split, the bitcoin price (assumed to be $2500, just for concreteness) will split neatly between the coins: BTC-U will get $400 and BTC-B will get $200. Of the remaining $1900 of value, 30% will be added to Ethereum (Classic and Punk together) and the other 70% will be split chiefly among Dash, Monero, Dogecoin, and PayCoin.
- 06:30:00 Coinhaze will take advantage of the confusion to confiscate all the Unhinged coins that correspond to their clients' BTC holdings (estimated to be about 100 k BTC-U). Coinfaze will send those coins to Buttfinex, and exchange them for 50 k BTC-B.
- 07:12:30 Our agents inside Buttfinex will perform another hack, like they did last time. Buttfinex will then shave another 20% off all client accounts -- including Coinhaze's, which will be reduced from 50 k BTC-B to 40 k BTC-B.
- 08:55:00 The BTC-B chain, with its capacity (block rate) reduced to 40% of the pre-fork level, will develop a huge backlog. The BTC-B price will drop to $25. Rush to dump by ancient holders will make the backlog worse.
- 09:10:00 The 3rd floor manipulators will lift the BTC-U price to $500.
- 10:30:00 Coinhaze clients will threaten to sue the company to get their BTC-U out, forcing Coinhaze to buy back the 100 k coins that they just sold. The 40 k BTC-B they got from the sale will only buy 2 k BTC-U at the current prices, so they will have to spend another 46 million USD or 18.4 k BTC-B for that. They will opt for the latter, and announce a 18.4% haircut on all customer BTC-B accounts [Note 1].
- 11.05:30 A bug in the BU code, triggered by a block that was exactly 1'234'567 bytes long, will cause the BU blockchain to fork repeatedly after every 5 blocks. A patch to fix the bug will be distributed to miners at 12:03:45, and they will again converge on a single chain twelve minutes later. The multiple reorgs will cause another estimated 13221 clients to lose approximately 2450.00231557 BTC-B and 1337.00000001 BTC-U.
- 12:07:05 Seeing that BTC-U is not dead yet, Blokestream will put in action the "fire the miners" plan. Namely, they will create a new altcoin (that they will call "Bitcoin", but we all must insist on calling "GrogCoin" or BTC-G) whose proof-of-work will be based on the endgame of the 1975 Fischer x Karpov chess match and a 10000 x 10000 crossword puzzle.
- 12:07:23 Spammers are already scheduled to start issuing several MB of garbage transactions to the BTC-G chain at this time, even before the first block is mined. (Someone please remember to have a dozen pizzas delivered to the basement around lunch time.)
- 12:10:45 Several experts will warn Blokestream that the "fire the miners" move is totally unnecessary, since BTC-U, as a hard-forked chain, will be invisible to clients who are still running the Blokestream software -- and there is no sign that the mining majority will bother to sabotage the BTC-B chain. Blokestream will ignore the warnings, saying that the plan must be implemented because it is so clever, and besides the experts are CIA lackeys and their mothers have been seen standing at street corners at night. The experts will then leave the scene, stomping and slamming the door.
- 12:15:00 BitFurry's CEO, pretending to be incensed by the "fire the miners" move, will start his own fork of the blokechain, codenamed Bitcoin-Furry (BTC-F). The coin is expected to receive little interest, except in Biafra where Sergei Mavrodi has already been contracted to start a BTC-F based hyperponzi.
- 13:54:22 Blokestream will announce that 17 users (mostly their employees) have already downloaded the BTC-G version of the Chore client, and the first block of the new branch has been mined. It will barely make a dent in the spam backlog. Thus BTC-G will start out with a fully operational "fee market", with all its known benesses.
- 14:22:00 (plus or minus 17 minutes) Special Agent NakaTuring will make to several Blokestream employees an ofter that they could refuse, but, greedy bastards that they are, won't. Pretending to be enraged by their departure, Special Agent Neckbeard will fire everybody else at Blokestream, except the CSO.
- 15:18:09 As you all know, a high school student in North Corea (the country, not the subreddit) discovered last month that the 21.inc chip on the PiTato, while useless to mine BTC-B or BTC-U, can be exploited to solve large crossword puzzles incredibly fast. We have secretly delivered him a PiTato, which he is set to use to mine BTC-G. That will give him 98.5% of the total hashpower active for that chain. After mining 250 blocks, he will have enough BTC-G to buy a second PiTato from AlphaBay-NK, or a Mickey Mouse hat. He has been instructed to choose the hat, to avoid starting a bubble in the PiTato market.
[Note 0] The next Field Ops meeting may be delayed since His Scaliness the Sub-Vice Lizard showed up for a snack and we are now looking for a replacement Secretary. Please keep your cochlear implants tuned for further announcements.
Welcome to the 1st Official Unitus Community Update! submitted by
The community update will be released during the 1st week of every month from now on. Intro
What is Unitus?
Unitus is about bringing together smaller crypto-currencies and the communities that support them into a larger group capable of greater change, influence and innovation, whilst allowing each to maintain their own unique identities.
Who is Unitus?
Unitus is compromised of a bunch of passionate individuals who really want it to succeed. It is not one single person or entity. It is whoever is apart of it. The developers, team members, volunteers, investors, community and whoever else. We are all equal here and everybody is treated as such.
What is the direction of Unitus?
The direction is all about improving UIS in any fashion possible. The development, mining, marketing, exchanges, branding, the community and anything/everything else. Development
Things on the current roadmap have been going smoothly. Core Wallet Update
We are happy to officially announce that the major project for 2017, an update of the codebase of Unitus is complete! Unitus was initially based on bitcoin core 0.9.3 , which is now 3 years old. We've been working hard to rebase Unitus on bitcoin core 0.14.2, which brings some significant updates including:
- Faster blockchain synchronization
- Faster load times
- Watch-only wallet support
- Security improvements to transaction signing
- OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY - a transaction output can be made unspendable until a specified point in the future
- Block file pruning
- Lots of security fixes, less dependence on OpenSSL for transaction verification
Some of these changes are immediate, others are network level changes that will be introduced as more people adopt the new client. Key to all of this is compatibility with existing wallets and network nodes, thus major new features that are available in Bitcoin have not yet been enabled. We will evaluate in the future what features to enable, depending on what occurs upstream.
Release of the new wallet, including pre-compiled binary files for Windows, MacOS, Ubuntu, Raspbian are out now!
We're also working on a major re-styling of the wallet, to give us a unique identity.
Paper Wallet Generator
Just released a little while ago, this is now available at https://paper.unitus.online
Preliminary work on an Electrum port for Unitus has started. This will give people a faster and light-weight option instead of the full core wallet.
Other development projects
All of these are included in our current roadmap, work on these is on-going:
A new, updated roadmap will also be published soon with other projects for the future. Mining
Unitus Mining Pool - http://mine.unitus.online
Always popular with Argon2d miners, the mining pool has been encountering a few growing pains recently, but we're working hard on that to ensure high uptime and maximum rewards!
We are glad to announce that MasterZeus, has just updated and released the UIS Argon2d calculator.
We've also implemented merge mining support, allowing us to mine other coins that share on of our proof-of-work, and then exchange those coins for more UIS. This has proven to be popular for Skein miners, and we're looking to add additional coins across the spectrum of algorithms.
What is merge mining?
Merge mining is what sets Unitus apart from many other cryptocurrencies. It allows us to essentially get free hashrate to secure the network, with no additional workload for miners. The miner does nothing extra. He just works away looking for those good hashes. The brains of the operation is in the pool, but the result is the same work for the miner with higher rewards, coins coming from both wallets, and network security for Unitus at no extra cost. Everyone wins!
Coins you can currently merge mine with Unitus
Adzcoin (ADZ) ArcticCoin (ARC) Artex (ATX) AuroraCoin (AUR) Beach (SAND) Beonpush (BOPS) Bitcoin Planet (BTPL) Bolivar (BOLI) Bows (BSC) CannabisCoin (CANN) Centurion (CNT) Coexist (COXST) Coino (CNO) CopyPasta (CTRLV) Dash (DASH) Digibyte (DGB)
Eryllium (ERY) Fal (FAL) GlobalBoost-Y (BSTY) Granite (GRN) Happy (HPC) Influxcoin (INFX) Join (J-x-11) Kash (KASH) Kurrent (KURT) Linked (LXC) Marijuana (MAR) Marx (MARX) Mavrodi (MMM) Mind (MND) Monetary Unit (MUE) Myriad (XMY)
Ofw (OFW) OGN (OGN) Ozzie (OZC) PIZZA (PIZZA) Prime-XI (PXI) Seven (SEV) StartCoin (START)
Vault (VLTC) Verge (XVG) VertCoin (VTC)
And growing! Branding
You may have noticed that there are a few different colored UIS logos floating around the internet. Black chains and multi colored chains. Well, we are officially announcing that in a branding effort, the color Grey will be our main color. The official Unitus logo will be Grey on white. We feel that it is clean and neutral look. Grey on black will also be used for other UIS related headers, images and such. Other promotional material that is already out may still be used. Marketing
Unitus has had solid development for years, but has lacked a bit in the marketing department. Now that we have committed on the branding, we can ramp up the marketing. We have just hired a new member to the team ~6 weeks ago, and he has been doing a good job on twitter getting attention and followers in the mean time prior to the news announcements in this thread.
In a marketing effort, we would like to officially announce the creation of the United Crypto Alliance (UCA)! It will consist of Unitus and other cryptocurrencies that are merge mineable with UIS. The goal of the (UCA) will be to promote each other, therefore creating a synergistic effect that will benefit everybody involved. We would like to formally introduce Myriad (XMY) as the 1st member of the (UCA) besides Unitus! Stay tuned for more information regarding this! Community
The community has been growing at a very good rate recently. Ever since we picked up our social media activity last month, we have been accruing a good amount of Slack members and Twitter followers. Right now we have over 400 total Slack members and over 1100 twitter followers. The Slack channel has been a lot more active recently as a result. You can get a pretty fast response to a question asked there. We currently have some very intelligent and friendly members. You can currently reach us at these places and we are also currently expanding to other platforms which will be announced.
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1121974.0
Bitcoin Miner. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. Bitcoin Miner ... The growth of the project provides the unique Mavrodi’s Mathematics embedded in the blockchain system. System is based on voluntary donations. JOIN HERE. More detailed about DC-BTC System Operations. To change dates, the DC-BTC System uses Greenwich ... Bitcoin handel land. Geld verdienen ohne internet. Wie versteuert man bitcoin gewinne. Niedriger sergey mavrodi bitcoin spread sergey mavrodi bitcoin ecn forex broker. Geld verdienen mit gedichten. Forex beste ea scalper Roboter 2019. Accept bitcoin payments on website. Xm forex deutschendorf. Forex converter. Battle net gift sergey mavrodi bitcoin card bitcoin. Im ausland geld verdienen ... Bitcoin surpassed the $12,000 mark, giving a ray of hope to all “HODLers” that another peak... News 1 week ago. Weekly News Roundup: #EndSARS Movement Turns to Bitcoin Donations, Kenya’s UTU Coin Sells Out in 5 Minutes. Every week, we search for news taking place in Africa’s crypto and blockchain space and bring the best stories to you. Below are our top picks... Sponsored Posts 2 ... Mmm Bitcoin. Mmm Bitcoin Zu dieser Zeit begann der Bitcoin-Kurs nach einem langen Bärenmarkt wieder sacht zu steigen, und Gerüchte machten die Runde, dass dies am Pyramidenspiel des „russischen Bernie Madoffs“ Sergey Mavrodi lag. Der Mathematiker startete das System in den 90er Jahren, wurde damit schweinereich, heiratete eine Schönheitskönigin, führte Russland beinah in den Staatsbankrott und wanderte in den ...
Alexander 亞歷山大 MMM GLOBAL2 BitCoin SERGEY MAVRODI; Videos; Playlists; Community; Channels About This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue. Watch Queue Queue MMM Mavrodi - It's time to change the World. ----- 50% Growth Income per Month 30% Task I... This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue. Watch Queue Queue MAVRODI BIKIN COIN CRYPTO BUAT TRANSAKSI MMM